Saturday 17 October 2015

Another attempt at keeping a daybook

My attempts at keeping a daybook has never yet been successful in my life, as I always find it difficult to put my feelings and thoughts into a grammatical order and a coherent whole. Thus I have always quitted writing after a few days or so so far, I am hoping to be better at it this time!

My mood is usually affected a lot by external factors, and living in the metropolis İstanbul does not make it easier. Passing by people in need, people who are angry, people who are in a rush, being stuck in traffic and wondering if I will make it on time etc. etc. give me a constant rush of feelings and thoughts. Before I can formulate one feeling&thought, I may jump into another state of mind, and that is therefore why it is wearisome for me to keep diaries that requires me to put these in a linear order. However, after a week in Sweden I can say that it has become easier to find time to think and concentrate on my inner self. Life in Tranås is for sure a lot calmer and more peaceful, giving me the personal space and time that I had been feeling I had not enough of.

To sum up, I can say that the most recognizable effect of this week on me is that I feel more motivated (about anything basically, from getting up in the morning to greater goals in life.) That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment