Wednesday 14 October 2015

today and tomorrow

since four days I have nausea. I feel as bumping into the wall again but this time very strong very painful. I couldn't resist watching all videos and reading stories after bomb attack in Ankara. again I felt desperate inside the silence emptiness. since four days I spent my time mostly in my chair in front of computer. I felt that I don't want to loose again this brave people in social media and created a blog and started uploading their stories there. you can check here.
by the way, tomorrow I will come to Sweden with this heavy mood. I will take this residency as a peaceful cure to get back my motivation. unfortunately I started this diary with bad news, I hope we could see its change in a good way.



TTB President Beyazıt İlhan stated confirmed the death toll is 105 and 30 of 53 people are gravely wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment