Friday 16 October 2015

day 1-2

yesterday we arrived quite late to Kultivera than our expecting because our flight arrived late and we missed the train. fortunately employee of SJ changed our tickets instead of buying new ones and we caught next train. on the way we met with Gözde by chance and we arrived together in Tranas. we had very lovely and warm welcome from Gürkan and Colm and very delicious dinner. thank you guys!! we were very tired that's why we didn't stayed late at "Brain Room" and went to sleep. It was very deep and comfortable sleep and woke up into fresh autumn morning.

anyway I don't think to write a high school diary here but to see daily life is very important for me. for instance we learned that normally they may not change the train ticket when you missed it but with new government life is more relax and flexible so it effects public life. It reminds me when HDP entered the parliament after last elections, I started to look at the life with very hopeful eyes and even when I was walking I had a big smile in my face. now breathing this air of Sweden gave me again this hope. it is possible to have life peaceful to live together. I don't mean here is any problem but mostly actions are against the problems. this is the good point to think about.

now Seher also arrived and the team is completed!



today we discovered around the city with our bicycles. I realized that I missed being inside nature and also cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment