Wednesday 14 October 2015

Ready for the Arrival of Residents!

It has been three weeks since I am in Tranâs and getting ready for the Asylum of Art final preparations. During these three weeks I have been part of the Yeats International Ordfest and had many productive meetings. The schedule for the Turkish artists have been set quite well in my opinion, leaving them enough free time and keeping some fixed spots.
During the past week the most frequent thing I have heard has been how quick I have been through a transition from extremely stressed and strained to joyful and relaxed. Hopefully the Asylum residents will also find peace and tranquility here in Smâland.
Today we have prepared most of the things they will use once they are here, and now we wait till they arrive...





I wonder which color t-shirt the residents would choose though...

No comments:

Post a Comment